3/15 Davison Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2759075
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground floor apartment with short walk to Victoria Garden
Conveniently located close to the Yarra River and Victoria Gardens and set amongst a quiet tree lined street, this generous sized two bedroom unit offers the benefits of a refurbished kitchen with brand new cooktop and oven with space and comfort this gem will certainly impress. Other features include:
- Large living room
- Separate bathroom with laundry taps
- Single off street parking
- Two large bedrooms
- Built in robes in both rooms
- Minutes to public transport (tram at Victoria Street)
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/15 Davison Street, Richmond, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.