3/15 Cressswold Avenue,
Avondale Heights, VIC 3034
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3986513
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in a premier pocket of Avondale Heights and only walking distance to shops, schools, transport and Highpoint.
2 large bedrooms, both with BIR and full of quality appointments throughout including split system heating & cooling, floorboards, alarm, video intercom, stylish kitchens with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, remote single garage, 2 toilets, fantastic outdoor courtyard, fully landscaped gardens and more.
Inspections to commence after 10/08/20.
Property Code: 2209
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Avondale Heights
Lifestyle in Avondale Heights
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/15 Cressswold Avenue, Avondale Heights, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Avondale Heights.