3/15 Ada Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120173
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and modern unit in central location!
Beautifully renovated, this spacious 2 bedroom unit is ideally located within minutes of some of Brisbane's major shopping centres, prestigious schools and popular dining precincts.
- Large open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Good sized entertaining balcony with private leafy outlook.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in robes, ensuite and balcony access.
- Spacious second bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in robes, private balcony and 2-way access to the main bathroom.
- Good sized modern main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal laundry offering plenty of bench space.
- Secure complex with intercom and visitor parking.
- Secure lock up garage parking for 1 vehicle.
- Short walk to local shops, public transport including bus and train station and Brisbane Boys College.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/15 Ada Street, Taringa before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.