3/15-17 Apsley Street,
Penshurst, NSW 2222
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4730867
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Villa-Style Unit - Private Inspections Welcome
This spacious villa-style unit features a well-designed floorplan, huge alfresco entertaining area and an L-shaped grassed yard. Located just a short stroll to Penshurst schools, shops, cafes, parks and transport, this unit ticks all the boxes.
* Two bedrooms, main with ensuite and built-in robe
* Huge living area flowing onto alfresco entertainer's balcony
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
* Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Private balcony flowing onto level grassed yard
* Internal laundry, air-conditioning
* Security intercom and secure parking space
* Short stroll to Penshurst schools, shops, cafes, parks, transport and aquatic centre
Please submit an enquiry to arrange a viewing time or commence your application.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penshurst
Lifestyle in Penshurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/15-17 Apsley Street, Penshurst, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Penshurst.