$350 pwHow much could you borrow?
3/14 Petersen Street***Applications Closed***,
North Mackay, QLD 4740
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4711179
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate 2 Bedroom Unit
This unit was designed to share.
* Two bedrooms
* Two bathrooms
* Study nook
* Open plan Living
* Quality fittings - Caesar Stone benchtops, dishwasher, pantry, gas cooktop
* Air conditioning throughout
* Single auto garage
* Separate laundry
* Security screens throughout
* Rain water tanks
* Tiled patio & a fenced courtyard
* Complex of only 4 units
* Plenty of storage cupboards
* Close to Shops, schools and a short drive to Mackay Harbour & the CBD
Be Quick as these units usually only last for a few days.
*Sorry, no pets*
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION - APPLICATION PROCESS***
**Selection criteria for income is 30%. Combined NETT income is to be $1166.67 per week to meet this criteria.
1. Register your interest ONLINE - scroll DOWN to book inspection.
2. If there is no inspection time available, we will notify you once a time becomes available. Please ensure contact details provided are accurate.
3. AFTER you have viewed the property we will process your application. Please ensure your application is 100% complete with ALL required supporting documents attached.
4. Our office will notify you once a decision has been made on your application.
We accept the following forms of applications: 1Form applications, 2Apply applications & paper applications which can be collected from our office.
Each adult (18 years and over) MUST submit their own application with full supporting documents.
For a direct 2Apply Application link, please email our office at [email protected]
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Mackay
Lifestyle in North Mackay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/14 Petersen Street***Applications Closed***, North Mackay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.