3/14 Kingsmill Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3791869
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN TOWNHOUSE IN PERFECT CHERMSIDE LOCATION!
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click "Email Agent" and complete the form and you will be emailed a link with available inspection times.
Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
* Modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Air conditioning to lounge area
* Powder room situated on the bottom level.
* 3 bedrooms
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built-ins
* All bedrooms have ceiling fans
Comes with courtyard and single lockup garage. The property is within walking distance to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, and is close to schools and public transport.
1Form Applications Accepted.
Did you know you can pay your bond monthly
with easyBondpay? Ask your property manager
for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/14 Kingsmill Street, Chermside. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how