3/14 Joubert Street,
Hunters Hill, NSW 2110
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3572601
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment in Small Boutique Block! Pretty leafy outlook. Polished Floorboards and Modern Kitchen.
Newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment offering a quiet & convenient lifestyle. Located in a small boutique block of 7 apartments with polished floors, modern kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry and built-ins! Close to shops and transport with the water just below the street!
Available NOW, so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, book an inspection today via the 'Book an inspection' or 'Email Agent' icon!
- Two bedroom apartment, newly renovated throughout!
- Polished wooden floorboards throughout the apartment
- Big picture windows providing natural sunlight and private leafy outlooks.
- Built in robes provided
- Updated bathroom, shower has adjustable show head nozzle
- New washing machine provided (front loader, internal)
- Gas stove top with stainless steel appliances
- Good cupboard space storage in kitchen with subway styled tiles
- Off-street parking
Local Area Includes:
- Approx. 180m to public transport, local shops, restaurants and Hunters Hill Hotel
- Approx. 300m to Hunters Hill High School
- Approx. 700m to Holy Name of Mary Parish
- Approx. 1.6km to Hunters Hill Wharf
*All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed
*Strictly not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only
CHARLOTTE PETERSWALD SYDNEY - NORTH SHORE
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN HUNTERS HILL
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hunters Hill
Lifestyle in Hunters Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 3/14 Joubert Street, Hunters Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how