3/14 Holder Street,
Turner, ACT 2612
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4241418
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Living in Central Turner
You'll want to Holder on to this central beauty! This near new Holder Street townhouse has been lovingly designed by COX Architects and constructed with no expense spared. From the stunning timber floors to the high-quality appliances: you're going to love coming home to this sensational Turner home.
- 3 big bedrooms with built-ins
- Designer bathrooms
- Very well-appointed kitchen with stone tops and European appliances
- Double glazed windows
- Quality timber flooring
- Double car accommodation
- Amazing natural light
- Low-traffic location
This home has the perfect positioning! Close to major employment nodes, the CBD, ANU and the Parliamentary Zone; you'll never be too far from work or play again!
- Situated a street back from Haig Park
- 400m from Turner School
- 550m from Northbourne Ave light rail
- 650m from O'Connor shops (and your new watering hole, The Duxton)
- 950m from the top of Lonsdale Street; where you'll find Canberra's culinary hotspots!
- 1.1km to ANU and 1.4km to the CBD
- A cruisy 4km to the Parliamentary Zone
Call us today to secure your Turner rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turner
Lifestyle in Turner
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/14 Holder Street, Turner. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.