4/14 Gameau Road,
Paradise, SA 5075
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th June 2020
Rent ID: 3048399
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Like New and simply stunning - 3 bedroom executive Townhouse.
***Open inspection - Wednesday 3rd June from 5:00pm till 5:15pm - please note that in keeping with new Covid-19 regulations, 1 person per 4 square metres and a maximum of 10 people per inspection only allowed. We highly recommend you email/call the property manager to confirm your attendance***
Only 12 months young, this immaculately presented, high quality Townhouse has the added convenience of being situated just meters away from the Paradise Interchange.
What we love about this property is:
- Basically brand new, high quality construction
- Designer 2pac kitchen with SMEG appliances
- Large open plan living area which spills out to the Alfresco entertaining area
- Additional 2nd living
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- LED down lights throughout
- Tiled ceiling high bathrooms
- BIR's to all bedrooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- Automatic remote carport with additional second carport
- Meters away from the Paradise interchange with additional bus stop out front
As you can see, this property is the pinnacle of new construction in the area and will simply take your breath away.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email. We highly recommend that an online application be submitted prior to viewing by clicking the "Apply Online" button or emailing for an application.
This property is being offered with a 12 month fixed term lease agreement with the tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges. Pets are negotiable.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paradise
Lifestyle in Paradise
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/14 Gameau Road, Paradise before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how