3/14 Fowler Street,
West Gladstone, QLD 4680
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3659257
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN FURNISHED & CENTRAL LOCATION
Centrally located townhouse, fully furnished. Close to the city centre hub, neat and tidy complex.
3 Bedrooms, ample storage and 2 have built in desks
Stylish furnishings throughout
Open kitchen, living and dining
Lounge and bedrooms air conditioned
Private enclosed backyard
Centrally located minutes from schools, parks and shopping
Please contact Raine & Horne Gladstone on 4972 4044 to arrange a viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Gladstone
Lifestyle in West Gladstone
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony and air-conditioning. 3/14 Fowler Street, West Gladstone is perfect for the growing family.