3/14 Armstrong Street,
West Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3829839
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large and Secure Townhouse
We are still conducting private inspections. Depending on the portal in which you see this message either click the link to book an inspection or email the agent.
This townhouse is located at the back of this small complex of 3 townhouses. It features security doors and shutters on all the windows. Perfect for safety and cool in summer and warm in winter.
The large kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and includes a dishwasher. Next to the kitchen is the dining area which then flows to the very large living room which has air conditioning. There is a large courtyard which includes a covered outdoor area.
All the bedrooms include built in wardrobes and the main bedroom is large. The bathroom has a shower and a bath. The toilet is in a separate room. There is also an additional toilet located in the courtyard.
The huge double remote controlled garage has plenty of room for additional storage and internal laundry
* Secure townhouse with security doors and shutters on all windows.
* 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Large kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
* Dining area next to kitchen and very large living room with air conditioning
* Large courtyard includes covered outdoor area
* Bathroom with bath and shower. Separate toilet. Additional toilet in courtyard
* Huge double remote garage and internal laundry
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Wollongong
Lifestyle in West Wollongong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse. 3/14 Armstrong Street, West Wollongong is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how