3/13 Muriel Street,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4107839
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat Villa with Great Access to Shops, Schools and Transport
Come view this beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom neat villa which includes a tiled open plan kitchen/meals and family area.
The Master bedroom is well sized with split system air con and a walk in robe, the minor bedrooms also include built in robes.
The main living area has a large split system air con and a ceiling fan for family entertainment.
Outside you will find a courtyard with a patio for entertaining. Other features include insulation, 5kw solar panel system, alarm system, security screen doors and windows, single carport plus an extra car bay.
Ideal location close to Gosnells train station and Seaforth station, schools and parks.
- 3 Bedrooms (with robes)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Central Kitchen
- Open plan living area with bonus split system air-conditioning unit
- Fantastic fully paved patio entertaining area
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please sms/text your enquiry details to (0424 980 555).
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in Gosnells comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/13 Muriel Street, Gosnells today!