3/12 Potts Street,
East Brisbane, QLD 4169
$660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3632368
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO KANGAROO POINT - FREE WIFI
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
**SHORT TERM LEASE AVAILABLE **
This homely 5 bedroom home with great external living area with large rear balcony. Great location, within walking distance to Vulture St. The property is in great condition and presents very well with comfortable lounge room, large kitchen, free washing machine, backyard & beautiful large verandah.
Easy access to QUT Gardens Point, IGA Lytton Rd, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Ferry Terminals, Bus Stops & more! Only 10 min by bus to Brisbane city
Rent Includes: Electricity, Furniture, Gas, Internet and Water.
Common Area: lounge room, kitchen, free washing machine, backyard.
Education Facilities Close by:
* Shafston International College (46 Thorn Street, Kangaroo Point) 1.7 kms * Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 4 kms; * JCU (349 Queen Street) 4 kms; * QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 2.8 kms; * Southbank Institute of TAFE (66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane) 2.3 kms, * Griffith University (Sports Rd, Nathan) 9.4 KM;
* UQ St Lucia Campus: 4.5 kms
Bus Route - To City Approximately 20 to 25 minutes - Routes 230, 232, 235 Bus Route From City Approximately 22 to 27 minutes - Routes 200, 235, 430
Shopping Close by:
IGA Shopping Centre - Lytton Rd - Approximately 400M
The Gabba Shopping Centre: 1.3km
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Brisbane
Lifestyle in East Brisbane
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in East Brisbane? 3/12 Potts Street, East Brisbane could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes fully furnished.