3/12 Palmerston Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413338
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented 1 bedroom unit
This well-presented ground floor unit is located in a quiet block.
Located only a short walk to Kogarah train station, shopping village, and St George Hospital.
- 1 large bedroom
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Sun-soaked living room with access to balcony/outdoor area
- Great size kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Floorboards throughout
- Pets considered on application
- Both 6 or 12 month lease available
To arrange an inspection please call Christina on 0424 503 574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Council permits required for extended street parking.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/12 Palmerston Street, Kogarah. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.