3/12 Ozone Street,
Cronulla, NSW 2230
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4539632
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well maintained two bedroom unit, both with built in wardrobes, neat and tidy kitchen, perfect for couple or small family. Situated alongside the water, easy access directly to the beach and close to all local cafes, supermarkets and school.
- Water views
- Carpet throughout
- Mirrored built in wardrobes in both rooms
- Separate bath and shower
- Electric stove
- An initial 12 months lease is in offer
- Sorry no pets are permitted
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we can not notify you of any inspection changes
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cronulla
Lifestyle in Cronulla
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cronulla comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/12 Ozone Street, Cronulla today!