3/12 Oxford Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4203700
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Very Handy Location
Lovely spacious apartment with easy access to Box Hill High School, Roberts McCubbin Primary, Kingswood College, PLC, Deakin Uni, Box Hill Golf Course, Box Hill Central, trains, trams, buses and parklands.
* One large bedroom with built in robes
* Spacious lounge off kitchen
* Functional kitchen/meals area
* Electric upright stove
* Plenty of cupboard space
* Central bathroom
* Electric wall heating
* Access to communal laundry facilities
* Single carport
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must register online.
We will be asking attendees to:
* Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
* Not enter the property if:
-You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
-You are unwell or have a fever
-You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
-As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
-Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
-Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
-Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY!
TO REGISTER: Simply click on Email Agent to register instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/12 Oxford Street, Box Hill. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.