3/12 Hakea Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
$1,400 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 263363
Spacious 2 Bedroom Unit With Carport - Inspections welcome
Elders Real Estate Queanbeyan / Jerrabomberra / Googong is delighted to present 3/12 Hakea Street for rent. Spacious two bedroom townhouse located close to schools and within walking distance to Karabar shops. Large kitchen and dining area with open walk through to lounge room. Electric cooking and reverse cycle air conditioning andheating. Built in robes to bedrooms, bathroom with shower and bath. Separate down stairs laundry and toilet. Front and back courtyard with allocated carport.
Available to rent NOW!
• Spacious lounge and kitchen area
• Electric cooking
• Electric wall heaters
• Built in robes
• Enclosed front and back courtyards
• Separate downstairs laundry
• Allocated carport
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Queanbeyan Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Zoned for the local Queanbeyan primary and secondary schools
• Plus zoned for the local catholic primary school, St Gregorys
• Easy commute with great bus services to Canberra private schools
• Great community and recreational facilities including parks, playing fields, aquatic centre, indoor sporting venues, golf course, Queanbeyan hospital, medical centres, Queanbeyan Leagues Club and the prominent Riverside Shopping Plaza
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at www.eldersrealestate.com.au/office/qbnjerra/
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Queanbeyan comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/12 Hakea Street today!