3/12 Ashington Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th March 2021
Rent ID: 2305552
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIET TWO BEDROOM IN GREAT LOCATION!
Come and inspect this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit located in a small and quiet complex of just 6 units. This property is situated in a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle the West End has on offer!
- Good size living/dining area with air conditioning
- Two spacious bedrooms each with built in robes
- One tidy bathroom and laundry combination - bathroom with tub
- Ample kitchen with gas stove top for the cooking savvy
- Short walk to public transport, West End Primary School, Brisbane State High School catchment area, Boundary Street, and Southbank
Contact us now to register for an inspection!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West End? 3/12 Ashington Street, West End could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.