3/12 Albert Street,
Petersham, NSW 2049
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4391653
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Apartment with a Quiet Suburban Outlook
Make this apartment your home - available now. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange your private inspection.
This renovated one-bedroom apartment is situated in a grand Victorian-style building, it sits on the first floor overlooking the communal courtyard. The communal courtyard has undercover living spaces, a kitchenette, and a barbeque - perfect for your guests and yourself.
- Built-in Miele refrigerator and washing machine
- Built-in dishwasher
- Natural warm light throughout the morning
- Renovated bathroom
- Large separated kitchen and dining space
- Plenty of free street parking available on a wide suburban road
Local public transport options:
Bus to city - 400 metre walk
Petersham Train Station - 850 metre walk
Stanmore Train Station - 1 km walk
Pets will be considered upon application.
Contact us on 0447 731 917 or via email (email@example.com) to arrange a private inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Petersham
Lifestyle in Petersham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Petersham? 3/12 Albert Street, Petersham could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.