$575 Per Week pw
3/12 Albert Street,
Petersham, NSW 2049
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd March 2021
Rent ID: 3690872
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Apartment In Prime Location
This stunning executive one bedroom security apartment is located in a sought after area within walking distance to shops, transport and Newton.
- Combined lounge/dining space filled with natural light
- Generously sized bedroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated Miele two door refrigerator, microwave oven,
cook top and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Laundry facilities with Miele washer/dryer
- Features include high ceilings, ornate light fittings - overlooks courtyard at
This apartment also offers a shared courtyard at rear with glass house for recreational purposes and facilities for outdoor dining with feature fountain.
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please text or call Nathan Johnson on 0427 284 559/ 02 8752 4501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Petersham
Lifestyle in Petersham
3/12 Albert Street, Petersham, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Petersham.