3/11 St Georges Parade,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4314322
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Two Bedroom Unit
HT Wills would like to present this lovely renovated 2 bedroom unit in the small block of 4 complex only. It situated on popular St Georges Parade, only moments away from schools, shops, and public transport.
- Brand new floorboard throughout
- Freshly painted
- Combined living and dining area
- Brand new modern kitchen
- 2 Spacious bedrooms, with wardrobe in both
- Brand new vanity and mirror in bathroom
- Individual internal laundry
- Lock up garage
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection or more enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hurstville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/11 St Georges Parade, Hurstville.