3/11 Lennox Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4517514
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY RENOVATED ART DECO IN SOUGHT AFTER LEAFY SURROUNDS
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Newly renovated throughout, with abundant storage, this stunning apartment is situated on the first floor of iconic ''Lennox Court'' - a boutique Art Deco block of 8 with no common internal lobbies- much loved for its timeless appeal, solid brick construction, tendered garden surrounds, this apartment features:
- Spacious lounge with high ornate ceilings and efficient gas log fireplace.
- Double bedrooms with new built in robes
- Brand new kitchen with gas cook top, multi-function oven, Bosch dishwasher and integrated laundry nook
- Sparkling new bathroom with large shower and ample storage
- Off street parking for one car, with additional permits available through the council
- Additional lockable storage shed
- No shared lobbies, feels more like a separate townhouse.
Situated in one of Melbournes most sought after locations, this apartment will not disappoint those looking for an easy, convenient and low maintenance life style. Only a few minutes walk to West Hawthorn cafes, wine bars, trains and trams with St James Park and Hawthorn West Primary School at the end of the street and easy access to Bridge Rd and CBD
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/11 Lennox Street, Hawthorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.