3/11 Iris Crescent,
Boronia, VIC 3155
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3813447
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
$420/week Brand New Townhouses in Convenient Central Location Walking To Train Station!
Within walking distance to all amenities including schools, shops, and public transport (4 mintues walking 300 meters from Boronia Train Station) and blending together a perfect mix of quality, style and low maintenance living, this brand new modern designed home boasts open plan living areas, stylish interiors and private courtyards, is an absolute premium option for a family wanting lots of space along with the convenience of being close to everything.
• Brand new contemporary living with 2 robed bedroomsand#65292;2 bathrooms, 2 WCs including downstairs bedroom + upstairs living/retreat area
• Fully-equipped kitchen with brand new S.S. appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtop,splash backs + high ceilings
• Timber style engineering floating floors,quality carpets + abundant downlights + three split system heater/air conditioners
• A private low-maintenance courtyard with a water tank
• Remote locked up garage with internal access + ample off-street parking
• Conveniently located within a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
Superb conveniently situated in a highly coveted area in the heart of Boronia with a wonderful neighbourhood just 8-min walk to Boronia Central, railway station, buses, cafes, shops, restaurants and the cinema; also within 9-min walk to Knox Leisure Works, 5-min walk to Boronia West Primary School; you can just leave the car at home and walk to most desired amenities and services, Blind Creek Trail and parks that are all within arm's reach. Also it is only 10-min drive to St Andrews Christian College, Waverley Christian College and Knox Westfield, this fantastic family home is sure to impress! An absolute MUST inspection!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boronia
Lifestyle in Boronia
Picture yourself living at 3/11 Iris Crescent, Boronia. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how