3/11 Gipson Street,
Diamond Creek, VIC 3089
$2,346 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th December 2021
Rent ID: 4653291
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immerse Yourself in Diamond Creek!
Within easy walking distance to Diamond Creek shops and train station, and equipped with convenient mod cons for the modern, low-maintenance lifestyle - dont wait or hesitate to view this spacious townhouse!
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Both bathrooms have dual-way access
- Open plan living and kitchen/meals with hardwood floors
- Spacious kitchen with island benchtop, ample storage, s/steel appliances (dishwasher included), gas cooktop and electric oven
- Upstairs study/retreat/living room, perfect for work from home and studying
- Great sized separate laundry with space for front loader washing machine
- Single car garage with remote controlled roller door and tandem car parking in front of the garage
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
- Ducted vacuum system throughout
- Security alarm with intercom system
- Secure, lower maintenance rear yard with a back deck for entertaining family and friends
- 6 cubic meter storage shed
- 3000L water tank
- NBN connected
14 MONTH INITIAL LEASE
*Photo ID must be provided upon inspection*
**Please register for inspections to be kept up to date with all changes*
Due to new COVID19 restrictions, you may be inspecting this property with other people.
You must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate to attend the open inspections otherwise please contact our office to arrange a private inspection.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Diamond Creek
Lifestyle in Diamond Creek
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/11 Gipson Street, Diamond Creek. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.