3-11 Esme Street,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th January 2021
Rent ID: 4173948
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Magical French-Inspired Estate - Must See!
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK A PRIVATE INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR A VIDEO WALK THROUGH
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE SELECT THE APPLY ONLINE ICON AND COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND ATTACH IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Set on 3.5 acres of rolling lawn and landscaped gardens, this magical French-inspired home will leave you speechless. Each room in this picturesque home has been created with an idyllic representation of both history and style.
Peppered with a mix of bright colours, modern fixtures, statement chandeliers and traditional architecture. Enjoy a thriving vegetable garden and established flower garden. A beautiful running pond with lilipads and serene green surroundings.
The main living room with its high ceilings and huge fireplace is yours to enjoy, the study offers a TV and a desk if needed. The Tower room on the back terrace offers a luxurious retreat for reading or relaxing while the boules court is yours to enjoy the French game of Petanque.
Property Features Include:
* 3.5 acres of rolling green lawns featuring a plentiful vegetable garden and gorgeous water features
* Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and designer ensuite
* Fully equipped kitchen with luxury appliances
* Laundry and utility area with 2nd servers kitchen
* Hidden renovated attic
* Intercom for secure front gate access
* Back alfresco and BBQ patio perfect for entertaining
* Tank water
* A horse stable for 2
* Extra large Chicken Coupe
* Secure lock up garages
* Double glazed windows in the house and garage
Tamborine Mountain is a wildly charming community. 3 minutes stroll to a nature reserve; 5 minute drive to national parks and Gallery Walk; 8 minutes drive to Main Street shopping area and close to many restaurants and cafes. There are markets twice a month and plenty of shopping to be had.
This property is a must see! Contact Molly today for more information.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tamborine Mountain
Lifestyle in Tamborine Mountain
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3-11 Esme Street, Tamborine Mountain before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.