3/10 Oxford Street,
Hackney, SA 5069
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4250023
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 2 bedroom townhouse with rear private courtyard
To inspect this property, click on the book inspection button or Contact Agent button to be advised of inspection times.
Once you have completed filling in your details, you will be notified on any upcoming inspection times. Please note that due to COVID-19, each person that arrives at the inspection must register online prior.
$400.00 per week
This renovated 2 bedroom townhouse is situated in the peaceful location of Hackney, and only a short walk to the City, this one is sure to please.
Features to entice include:
- 2 bedrooms (master with built in robes)
- Open plan living area with floating timber flooring, complete with inbuilt bookcase
- Upgraded kitchen complete with an abundance of cupboard and bench space and dishwasher
- Brand new bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Upgraded laundry downstairs with second toilet for added convenience
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
There is a carport for one vehicle as well as off street parking for another, a lovely rear courtyard perfect for the lazy Sunday afternoon.
This property is located on a very quiet street and opposite the Botanic Gardens being in a close proximity to the City, North Adelaide and beyond.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VIEWINGS: Please note that it is very important that if you are showing flu like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have recently returned from travelling, that you do not attend viewings in person. I will be happy to organise a virtual tour viewing for you, or you can organise for a friend or family member to attend on your behalf.
Sorry no pets due to strata rules and regulations.
Please contact Lauren on email at email@example.com or call 8267 4995
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hackney
Lifestyle in Hackney
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/10 Oxford Street, Hackney. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.