Application approved/Payment made
3/10 Marlborough Street,
Fawkner, VIC 3060
$1,998 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4693354
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
High Quality Living!
In accordance with the Victorian Government guidelines, opens are to resume for fully vaccinated patrons only. If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact the agent to book a private inspection. Onsite auctions are to resume for fully vaccinated patrons only. Patrons who are unvaccinated or unwilling to share their vaccination status may only bid online.
This BRAND NEW townhouse are sure to impress with their lavish design, generous appointed specifications and off street car parking all conveniently located within walking distance to Merri Creek Trail, Transport and Schools - on the fringe of Coburg North!
Showcasing 3 bedroom townhouse, all bedrooms come with split system heating and cooling, built in robes (master with ensuite), low maintenance with high quality living! When quality matters, you will find a well-appointed bathroom and ensuites, with neutral colours used throughout and tiles on walls right through to the ceiling!
Filled with natural light living and meals area extending to a sizeable courtyard - is accompanied by a stunning kitchen complete with stone bench tops, soft closing cupboards, dish washer, incorporating a european laundry - Engineered timber floors as well as rear yard access!
Summarising the picture perfect home is a rear private garden, with the rear courtyard open onto the living area, complete with a storage shed & a rain water tank.
Whats more to love?
- 6 star energy rating.
- FULL builder warranty for 6.6 years and 10 years of structural guarantee.
- Moments away from transport, the vibrant Sydney Road local shops, St Marks Primary School, Fawkner Primary school, parkland
- Walk to the Merri Creek Trail, Bike ride to the CBD!
- 14KM (approx.) to CBD.
- Quality inclusions include stone benches, engineered flooring to the living domain and quality carpets to the bedrooms.
- Split System Heating & Cooling throughout.
- Blinds fitted to windows and sliding doors.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Oversized rear yard decking, great for entertaining.
- Electronic double garage with rear yard access.
- Alarm system.
- Video recording intercom.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fawkner
Lifestyle in Fawkner
Walk to everything from 3/10 Marlborough Street, Fawkner. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.