3/10 David Street,
Burpengary, QLD 4505
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2297388
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient Location - Spacious Townhouse!
Convenient Location to Primary Schools, High Schools, Shopping, Day cares and Public Transport!
This home features a spacious Kitchen and large living area, Separate laundry and Single car garage. 3 Spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, main bedroom with an Ensuite. Private Courtyard.
- 3 Good size Bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Air conditioned living and dining area
- Open plan living, dining and Kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances
- Single car remote lock up garage
- Private Court yard
- Pets on application (pending Body corp approval)
***IMPORTANT MUST READ****
*You must register to confirm your attendance for advertised open times. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to inspections.
If there are no registered attendees for an inspection, that particular inspection will be canceled - so please phone 07 5495 7337 to register.
*We would also suggest that before the inspection, you do a drive past' of the property to ascertain the suitability of the area.
*After enquiring on the property you will receive an email with ways on how to put in an application on the property and we will notify you by email or sms of when open homes become available.
*Small Pets upon application
*Length of lease negotiable upon approval of application.
*Please feel free to put in an application pending an inspection!
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary
Lifestyle in Burpengary
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/10 David Street, Burpengary. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how