3/10-14 Sadler Street,
Mowbray, TAS 7248
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th August 2021
Rent ID: 4445117
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated in the popular suburb of Mowbray and only footsteps to the main shopping precinct, public transport, UTAS and AMC is this well presented 2-bedroom tidy unit.
Features and Benefits;
- Open plan living area / kitchen
- Heat pump for all of your heating and cooling needs
- Yards maintained by a gardener
Property Layout & Yard Features;
- Off street parking (1 carport)
- Separate Laundry
- 2 Bedrooms both with built-ins
This unit is in a great location and is only a short distance away from everything - what more could you want? Arrange your inspection today!
- $260 rent per week
- $1040 bond
- Sorry, pets are not permitted
To arrange an inspection is very easy! To book a time to inspect the property, simply click on "book an inspection time" and select from the available times. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
Tasmanian Government requires the use of the free Check in Tas app when doing a viewing, please make sure you have this app downloaded ready for the viewing. Once you have registered to attend a viewing you will be required to scan a unique QR code when entering the premises for a viewing, you will find the poster with the QR code located in the entrance for you to check in.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mowbray
Lifestyle in Mowbray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 3/10-14 Sadler Street, Mowbray is unfurnished and available to rent.