$570 pwHow much could you borrow?
3/1 Victoria Street,
Fairfield, QLD 4103
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2022
Rent ID: 4730566
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A PLACE TO CALL HOME IN THE NEW BSSSC CATCHMENT
3/1 Victoria Street offers enviable living in the sort after suburb of Fairfield. Located within the new Brisbane South State Secondary College catchment, this townhouse is the perfect family home.
Enter the property through the private leafy courtyard, a perfect place for the kids to play or to simply unwind. Step through the undercover entertaining area and inside to the open plan, air-conditioned living and dinning area. Continue through to the modern kitchen which features loads of storage, breakfast bar and dishwasher. The ground floor offers remote access garage parking with access via the rear of the property via Mildmay Street. This level also has a separate laundry and powder room.
Head upstairs to find three spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and air-conditioning. The main bedroom is located to the front of the property separated from the other bedrooms via the hallway and features its own private en-suite and balcony. The other two bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom featuring a shower over bath.
Located within 5km to the CBD and within the Brisbane South State Secondary College catchment, close to trains, buses, shops and restaurants this is convenient, inner city living at its best. Only a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland; Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre, the recently updated Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, coffee shops and restaurants.
Outstanding features of 3/1 Victoria Street, Fairfield
- Open plan, air-conditioned living and dining
- Central kitchen with good storage, breakfast bar & dishwasher
- Covered entertainment area that leads to the courtyard
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & air-conditioning
- Main bedroom with en-suite & balcony
- Main bathroom with shower over bath servicing the two other bedrooms
- Powder room on the lower level
- Separate laundry on the lower level
- Oversized garage with extra storage & direct entry into the home
- Located within the Brisbane South State Secondary College Catchment
- Walking distance to parks, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre
- Close to Southbank Precinct, Major Hospitals, train station and bus stop
- Just a bike ride over the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland
- Within easy access to the QLD Tennis Centre, major hospitals, prestige private schools and the CBD
- Walk to Fairfield Train Station & Dutton Park train station
**PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY - PETS ON APPLICATION**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY!
Click on the *Book Inspection* or *Request an Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day and time ****
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of writing and any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Fairfield comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/1 Victoria Street, Fairfield today!