3/1 Tooronga Road,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4512445
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 Bedroom With Private Courtyard
Delightful ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with own private courtyard perfect for entertaining and situated at the back of the block, this unit offers low-maintenance living in an ideal location.
- Entrance hallway
- Spacious lounge/dining room overlooking private courtyard
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas cooking
- 2 spacious bedrooms with Built in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with shower and bath with washing machine taps
- Heating & cooling
- Private courtyard
- Carport space
Ideally located within walking distance to shops, trains and Princes Highway. Book an inspection today!
**** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time, the
inspection may not proceed.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/1 Tooronga Road, Malvern East. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.