3/1 Silas Street,
East Fremantle, WA 6158
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th May 2021
Rent ID: 3531197
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, Moden Apartment at Richmond Quarter
DUE TO COVID 19 REGULATION:
EVERY PERSON ABOVE 16yo REQUIRED TO REGISTER FOR CONTACT TRACING!!!
1 x Bedroom 1 x Bathroom beautifully designed 1st floor Executive Apartment "Richmond Quarter" with harbour glimpses
- Located near Fremantle's thriving, vibrant, inner city precinct.
- Central to East Fremantle's character is the loving preservation of its beautiful buildings located on the site of the old Richmond Theatre.
- Richmond Quarter comprise exclusive residential Apartments, a boutique hotel with rooftop wine bar, plus a mix of retail and office spaces.
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, ceran cooking, dishwasher, smeg stainless steel appliances, soft closing cupboards
- Open plan living and /dining area with beautiful timber flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Own laundry with clothes dryer
- Bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioner and 2 x 2 built-in-robes
- Audio visual intercom
- Large lockable storage room
- One reserved car bay
Please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised, it is your responsibility to get the information/measurements you need at the viewing. It is NOT the Property Manager's job to do this for you at a later date.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on applying for this property, an inspection of the property by yourself must be carried out prior to application submission. You are not permitted to enter this property unless accompanied by a WA Property representative.
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on attending the viewing of this property it is imperative that you confirm your attendance by either booking a viewing online or contacting our office email. Failure to do so may result in the viewing being cancelled without notice.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Fremantle
Lifestyle in East Fremantle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in East Fremantle includes intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 3/1 Silas Street, East Fremantle today!