3/1 Sayer Crescent,
Sandy Bay, TAS 7005
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3889136
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
260 for a furnished BEDROOM with own bathroom and shared kitchen close to CBD
Property ID. 26367
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- A fully furnished BEDROOM with own private bathroom and shared kitchen in a 2 bedroom unit. Its weekly rent is $260 plus your own electricity and wifi bills.
- The very best location you can find, close to Hobart CBD. Bus stop is just outside Sandy Bay Road. Sandy Bay Shopping Centre is nearby and yet the property is away from the busy traffic roads.
- For students, Utas Sandy Bay campus is just across Sandy Bay Road so you will save bus fares and travelling time.
- 5 mins' walk to Coles, Woolworths and Sandy Bay shopping centre.
- Very quiet environment
- Suitable for family, couple, students or individual.
- Walk to Hobart CBD or catch a direct bus.
- Just a couple of minutes walk to all amenities including major supermarkets Coles and Woolworths, 24-hr McDonalds, cafes, restaurants, banks, post office and everything you possibly need.
- The place is located in very quiet small Sayer Crescent and is away from the main Sandy Bay Road.
- The unit is very comfortable
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandy Bay
Lifestyle in Sandy Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Sandy Bay includes alarm system and fully fenced. Apply to rent 3/1 Sayer Crescent, Sandy Bay today!