3/1 Nelson Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4072428
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light And Spacious Apartment
Boasting a leafy outlook and drenched in natural light, is this spacious one bedroom apartment. In a small boutique block of only six apartments, it features an oversized bedroom with ensuite bathroom, neat kitchen and a share laundry room. Positioned in a very sought after and quiet location only a short stroll to The Spot, public transport, local schools, Coogee beach and shops.
* Recently painted, excellent condition
* Well appointed living space, large bedroom
* Neat and tidy kitchen, gas stove
* Very sought after and quiet location
* Walking distance to The Spot, transport and beaches
COVID-19 Inspection Policy: If you are joining one of our home opens, please ensure that you register in advance through the link on the website, otherwise access may be denied on the day.
To apply now, please use this link: https://taylors.com.au/rent
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/1 Nelson Street, Randwick before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.