3/1 Cowper Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4636451
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary style townhouse, in ultra-convenient location
Showcasing a designer feel with high-quality finishes throughout, this contemporary residence has been created to provide a light-filled home of style and privacy.
Positioned in a popular Inner West location close to everything, the property features three bedrooms all with excellent storage, spacious living area, quality gas kitchen and leafy, private courtyard.
- Immaculate interiors featuring high end finishes throughout
- Tranquil outdoor courtyard
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and wine cooler
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Deluxe main bathroom with tub, internal laundry
- Secure car space and storage cage
- Split system air conditioning, timber floors, intercom
- Walk to Enmore and Newtown, Addison Road Markets and Marrickville Metro
- City and Eastern Suburbs buses at your door
- Flexible lease terms available minimum 6 months
- Pets considered, subject to the approval of strata
An ideal place to live thanks to excellent lifestyle amenities, and handy transport links. Marrickville is located just 7km southwest of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom and air-conditioning. 3/1 Cowper Street, Marrickville is perfect for the growing family.