3/1-3 Hall Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4355842
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
Modern & Spacious 2 bedroom unit
include lift access.
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Built in Wardrobes in bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen including Gas cooking.
- Large Balcony
- Lock up garage + Store room
- 5 min walk to Local Train station
For Property Inspections or to Apply, please register your interest Online:
"Rent Buy Real Estate Auburn, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Auburn? 3/1-3 Hall Street, Auburn could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.