3/698 Orrong Road,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4294899
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic art-deco apartment in Toorak
First floor apartment in a small complex of only eight apartments with leafy surroundings and great natural light.
- Open sun filled private landing at front door
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Separate living and dining areas
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Clean modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate laundry and access to communal clothing lines
- Double garage (oversized single with storage space)
- High ceilings, timber flooring throughout and period windows
With Toorak road trams and Toorak train station within close walking proximity- do not miss this opportunity.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/698 Orrong Road, Toorak before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.