3/615 Hay Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4308279
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUCKY SECOND CHANCE BACK ON THE MARKET AGAIN
TOWNHOUSE IN GREAT LOCATION! Boasting new carpet throughout this spacious two story townhouse is situated on Hay Street and is close to everything Subiaco has to offer. You will love the proximity of this home to public transport, the city and the beach. Freshly painted this lovely home has a spacious dining and lounge room with wonderful flow to the outdoor courtyard. A long galley style kitchen with plenty of storage, internal laundry and separate downstairs WC. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (master with en-suite bathroom with built in robes) and another bathroom with bath. Accommodation contains split system air-conditioning/heating both upstairs and downstairs. Water usage included.
It is close to the Perth Netball and Bendat Basketball Centres, a stones throw from the wonderful buzz of Subiaco with an abundance of cafes, restaurants, parks and Coles supermarket. Also in the catchment area for Jolimont Primary School and Shenton College.
The property features;
* New carpet throughout and freshly painted.
* Downstairs living and dining areas
* Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Master bedroom offers built-in robes and an ensuite bathroom with linen storage
* Generously sized secondary bedrooms
* Main bathroom offers spaces saving shower over bath combination
* Private courtyard freshly mulched.
* Allocated car parking bay
* Split system air conditioning in the living & master bedroom
* Water usage included
Enjoy close proximity to;
* 450m to Jolimont Primary School
* 3km from Shenton College
* 9 min walk Daglish Train Station
* 2.4km to Subiaco Town Centre
* 2.4km to Domain Stadium
This property will not last long so please register your interest today to look through this property.
The details shown are for information only and may contain errors or omissions. Please check all details and measurements and do not rely solely on the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 3/615 Hay Street, Subiaco is unfurnished and available to rent.