Holding Fee Paid - $490 per week
3/614 Princes Highway,
Kirrawee, NSW 2232
Rent ID: 4488182
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holding Fee Paid - $490 per week Entertainers Delight - Pets Upon Application - Entry Via Flora Street
*ACCESS VIA THE DRIVEWAY NEXT TO THE PARK ON FLORA STREET
Situated on an elevated ground floor and at the back of the block, this open plan modern two-bedroom apartment is the perfect place to call home.
- Two double sized bedrooms with built-in robe in main
- Modern kitchen with ample bench space
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Two good sized balconies
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Pets upon strata approval
Located within a short walk to Kirrawee Station, South Village, parks and local schools.
To inspect or receive a virtual tour, please contact Jasmine 0413 920 289 or Jamie on: 0448 867 162.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirrawee
Lifestyle in Kirrawee
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kirrawee is pet-friendly and includes intercom. Apply to rent 3/614 Princes Highway, Kirrawee today!