3/579 Hannan Street,
Somerville, WA 6430
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4090432
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Set close to town, this brick unit features two double bedrooms with built in robes, kitchen with meals area and open plan lounge. Kitchen has ample cupboard space and electric cooktop. The bathroom is combined with the laundry and has a shower, vanity, toilet and washing machine. Outside you have a private courtyard with low maintenance yard and your own carpark. Mine site transfer at front gate with a restaurant and 24hr convenience store in walking distance what else could you want. Call now for a viewing!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Somerville
Lifestyle in Somerville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Somerville? 3/579 Hannan Street, Somerville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.