3/502 Blaxland Road,
Eastwood, NSW 2122
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2962552
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY THREE BED VILLA WITHIN DEPS CATCHMENT
Phone Enquiry ID: 63216
Please contact for inspection appointment (OK for short notice).
This immaculate villa with timber laminate floor throughout living and bedrooms located in quiet street within Denistone East Primary School catchment, main features:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in Wardrobes, one with en-suite
- Bright and spacious living and dining area
- Well maintained kitchen with gas cooking
- kitchen equipped with rare ducted rangehood (Extractor rangehoods)
- Lock up garage with two car spaces
- Walking distance to Eastwood station and Bus 515 (Ryde & Sydney CBD direction).
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastwood
Lifestyle in Eastwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Eastwood? 3/502 Blaxland Road, Eastwood could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.