3/492 Barkers Road,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$1,456 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4674627
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED ONE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY WITH STUNNING LEAFY OUTLOOK!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Located towards the back of the block, youll be surprised at how quiet and tranquil this modern unit is!
- Bedroom with built-in bed and plenty of storage
- Separate study with built in robes
- Open plan living space with timber floors
- Modern kitchen including electric cooking
- Sleek central bathroom with walk in shower and rain head shower fitting
- Laundry facilities
- Split system heating and cooling
- Beautiful green outdoor communal space
- Parking for 1
Wedged between Burke Road and Auburn Road, youll have your pick of the abundance of restaurants and bars on offer. Easy access to the CBD with trams and both Camberwell and Auburn Train Stations within walking distance. Enjoy a stroll in the park at Rathmines Road Reserve, set just behind the property.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/492 Barkers Road, Hawthorn East before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.