3/438 Kooringal Road,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4247338
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Secure & Friendly Complex
Enjoy a quiet and private lifestyle in this well presented and maintained complex.
- Two bedroom villa, both with built in robes
- Ensuite to the main bedroom
- Large combined living and dining room
- Kitchen includes plenty of cupboard and bench space, with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Split system in living and main bedroom, and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Lock up garage with internal access
Conveniently located in sought after Kooringal only minutes' drive to local shopping center and schools.
To book an inspection go to www.horeanddavies.com.au and click on the property!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wagga Wagga? 3/438 Kooringal Road, Wagga Wagga could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.