3/351 Ipswich Road,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4390685
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom Unit Close to All Amenities!
This one bedroom high set flat in a converted Queenslander is located at the rear of the building of three flats and is ready for someone to call it home.
- Separate lounge
- Spacious bedroom
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking
- Lockable common laundry downstairs with room for own washing machine
- One carport space under the flat
- Bus stops at the front door
- Sorry no pets
The central location offers easy access to the PA Hospital & Buranda Shops along with local restaurants & cafes. Getting around is made easy with public transport (bus & rail) nearby, access to the SE Freeway & Clem 7 Tunnel and only minutes by car to the CBD (4km). This property is also close to Greenslopes and Mater Hospitals, and has great access to the University of Qld.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the Book Inspection or Request an Inspection Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the 'Virtual Tour link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/351 Ipswich Road, Annerley, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Annerley.