3/327 High Street,
Maitland, NSW 2320
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th May 2021
Rent ID: 4362183
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MAITLAND CBD LOCATION
Centrally located above the Pourhouse in the heart of the CBD being walking distance to cafes and public transport.
* Split system a/c
* High ceilings & polished timber floorboards throughout.
* 3 x bedrooms are of a great size, two having wardrobes.
* Large modern kitchen which is big enough to fit a dining suite & also features stainless steel electric induction cook top/oven & plenty of cupboard space.
* Sorry No Pets.
* Sorry No Smokers.
* Available NOW!
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
APPLICATION PRE-APPROVALS - If you are interested in this property submit an application ASAP! You can either apply online via 1form or alternatively you can fill out a paper application form (found on our website).
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maitland
Lifestyle in Maitland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/327 High Street, Maitland before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.