Price On Application
3 / 312 Hampton Street,
Hampton, VIC 3188
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 841547
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Short to Medium Term Rental - Stunning Fully Furnished Property by the Beach - Ideal for: Corporate Relocation, Holiday
FOR PRICING & AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER DIRECTLY ON THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW
Nestled at the rear, in complete seclusion and privacy, this exceptional fully furnished free-standing three bedroom property is brilliantly located where Hampton Street meets Beach Road.
Appreciate direct access along Hampton Street, Beach Road boardwalk to the beach; enjoy a myriad of shops, restaurants and cafes, gyms, Hampton train station (25 minute direct train trip to the city), supermarkets, schools, Sandringham Yacht Club, Trevor Barker Beach Oval (Sandringham Football Club) and all wonderful Hampton has to offer!
Prepare yourself to be surprised when you step inside into a realm of north-facing airy open-spaces ideal for utmost lifestyle and entertaining complimented with English/French inspired landscaped gardens.
This stunning fully furnished property is cleverly accommodating and tastefully decorated with sophisticated Modern/French interior design and appeal.
The setting encapsulates Hampton's art de vivre and the cosy atmosphere is steeped in sophistication and diligence.
Every detail comes naturally, and soothingly maximising the northern light by filtering open plan living and dining area.
Modern French doors open to delight and respite onto expansive spotted gum entertainment decking complimented with outdoor lighting ideal for dining and entertaining through to the evening.
- North facing kitchen fit for a gourmand including stone bench tops, high gloss white finishes, stainless steel appliances and all cutlery/utensils etc
- North facing living and dining area
- Master bedroom with north-facing garden outlook providing an exquisite backdrop;
- Second bedroom with BIR's (can accommodate 2 Single Beds)
- Third bedroom/Large study/Office/Guest Room (Double Sofa bed and Port-a-cot available upon request);
(Note: Maximum sleeping capacity of 6 people)
- Separate bathroom including Walk-In open shower, one-of-a-kind unique tiled bath, vanity and "MOR Modern Apothecary" Bath & Body products provided upon arrival
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer and direct external access
- Separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating throughout and split system air-conditioning
- 2 Flat-Screen TV's (Lounge and Master Bedroom) - Foxtel, Play station, Unlimited ADSL 2+ Broadband and WIFI
- Landscaped English/French inspired garden and potted herbs
- Outdoor setting for up to 8 places
- Open air hot & cold outdoor shower
- Gas stainless steel BBQ
- Automatic garage suitable for 1 vehicle and some additional Storage Space
- Garden maintenance included.
Available upon request:
- Sheridan bed linen.
- Sheridan towels.
***Discounts available for extended stays***
Please email Stephen Coxon on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0449 250 251 for further information about this property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hampton
Lifestyle in Hampton
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hampton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3 / 312 Hampton Street, Hampton today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how