3/277 Durham Street,
Bathurst, NSW 2795
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4395531
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GROUND FLOOR UNIT
This one bedroom unit is located at the rear of the property with an outlook to Eleven Mile Drive. It is within walking distance to the hospital and sporting facilities. It hosts a separate kitchen with gas appliances, lounge room and one bedroom with wardrobe included. Externally, there is a large open backyard (shared with other units) which is maintained for you plus a shared laundry. It offers single level living and is located on a main bus route. On street parking only. Available to inspect and occupy now pending application approval.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bathurst
Lifestyle in Bathurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/277 Durham Street, Bathurst. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.