3/243 King Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$5,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230036
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury & Beautifully Appointed Townhouse in a Fantastic Location.
Beautifully appointed, equipped with contemporary finishes and awash with natural light from a rear northern aspect, this stunning residence is a family home of unquestionable appeal.
Flowing over three impressively well-proportioned levels and designed with effortless low maintenance entertaining in mind, this home is conveniently placed little more than a short and level stroll to both village lifestyle and transport.
- Expansive open living with separate lounge and dining areas
- Vast sun-washed garden terrace for perfect alfresco living
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone benches and gas appliances
- Four oversized bedrooms with built-in robes, two bedrooms with ensuites
- All four bedrooms open onto balconies
- Generous upper level is ideal as a guest retreat or rumpus
- Double locked up garage with internal access
- Ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors, spa, video intercom
- Walk to schools, parks, cafes, day-care centres, Mascot Station and bus stops.
This stunningly beautiful property is sure to appease.
****Booking an inspection is easy! Simply click on Book an Inspection to see pre-arranged times or Email Agent to enquire if these times are not suitable. By registering, you will be instantly booked in to inspect the property and will receive updates, changes, or cancellations to your mobile phone or email ****
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/243 King Street, Mascot before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.