$1,150 Per Week - please register to inspect
3/237 Cope Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
Rent ID: 4265395
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
UNIQUE HIDEAWAY FOR CONTEMPORARY INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIVING
Spanning over 169 sqm this massive contemporary warehouse conversion is set within a well maintained boutique security building. With soaring ceilings, exposed metal beams, full length windows, exceptionally spacious and spread over 3 light-filled levels this home is beaming with character and natural light. A cleverly designed floor plan features a large flowing living area, three double bedrooms, separate study and two outdoor living areas. The home provides a peaceful sense of space, privacy and versatility.
Ideally positioned in a quiet leafy street, there are not many urban residences that can create such a unique yet vibrant lifestyle.
Excellent location with only a short walk to Redfern & Green Square Stations & city buses. Stroll to Danks Street eateries, abundant local cafes and parklands. Only 4 km to Sydney CBD, 7.5 km to airport. Easy access to universities, hospitals and schools. This home is ideal for families, professionals or self-employed business entrepreneurs.
- Spacious upper-level living with air-conditioning and polished timber floors flowing onto outdoor deck
- Modern & functional kitchen with large Caesarstone island bench, gas cooking and European appliances
- Three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite and all with direct outdoor access to the courtyard
- Luxury fully tiled main bathroom with bath tub
- Private courtyard with two under cover patio areas
- Flexible third-level retreat/home office
- Internal laundry with storage and linen press
- Generous internal storage
- Extra high ceilings and exposed industrial beams
- Secure basement parking
- Secure building with intercom access
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to arrange an inspection!
Register your interest for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces
Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Walk to everything from 3/237 Cope Street, Waterloo. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.