3/229 Moray Street,
New Farm, QLD 4005
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2022
Rent ID: 4255632
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Available Soon - A New Farm address at a Budget Rental Price!
CALL TODAY TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR A VIEWING;
An affordable place to call home for either a couple or single person while living so close to the CBD, the heart of New Farm local Shop, Cafes, or New Farm Park. which are an easy walk or bike away.
This has a Art Deco feel, with cool double brick walls, plastered ceilings and there is a gally stryle kitchen, separate bathroom and also parking for 1 car right out front.
6 or 12 month lease terms available. No Utilties Included!
COVID-19 Safe Inspections can be arranged by and require the following;
- All visitors/prospective tenants must register their details at our office
- All visitors/prospective tenants must walk through the rental property
- You can nominate a friend/relative to inspect the rental property for you
- All visitors/prospective tenants must wear a mask at any of the inspections
- All visitors/prospective tenants must practise all social distancing policies
- Video tours are not deemed an inspection so Videos may not be available
- We ask all visitors/prospective tenants should read advertisment thoroughly
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please call: 07 3846 5622
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for New Farm
Lifestyle in New Farm
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/229 Moray Street, New Farm before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.